Concordia University in Montreal is organizing a small expert symposium of interest for 19-21 August 2015. The event is formally called CZEBS-iiSBE Net-Zero Built Environment 2015 Symposium and is organized by the Centre for Zero Energy Building Studies (CZEBS) at Concordia University. Speakers will be focusing on issues covering smart, net-zero and resilient Buildings and Communities.
Topics will include:
1. Building integrated solar as an enabling technology for net-zero energy and resilience;
2. Energy efficiency technologies and their integration with renewables.
3. Design of net-zero resilient communities, including issues of energy, water and waste;
4. Optimizing building operation and smart buildings;
5. NZEB and low-energy building case studies;
6. Policies and incentive measures for net-zero energy communities;
7. Energy storage, smart buildings and grid interaction;
8. Education for net-zero energy: challenges for Architecture and Engineering programs.
For further information, contact Gerald Parnis at email@example.com. Discounts are available for iiSBE members.
|CZEBS_iiSBE2015 Brochure.pdf||2.27 MB|